21 Grassy Point Road Stony Point, NY
2023 Sea Doo GTR 230
This watercraft is one of the easiest ways to get into the musclecraft scene. It comes with a powerful supercharged 230-hp Rotax engine and offers the best value of any performance watercraft.
- Rotax® 1500 HO ACE™ Engine: Equipped with Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE) technology, this powerful engine comes with a maintenance-free supercharger1 and external intercooler and is optimized for regular fuel for lower fuel cost.
- High-Performance VTS™ (Variable Trim System): Provides handlebar-activated quick settings so riders can easily find the ideal trim for varying conditions.
- iBR® (Intelligent Brake & Reverse): Exclusive to Sea-Doo®, iBR® stops the watercraft sooner and provides more control and maneuverability at low speeds and in reverse.
- ECO® Mode: This exclusive Sea-Doo® feature optimizes power output for different riding preferences. Includes ECO® Mode for up to 46% improved fuel efficiency.
- GTI™ Hull: Forgiving and nimble for a predictable ride in smooth and moderate water conditions.
- Closed Loop Cooling System (CLSC): Uses coolant to keep the engine at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- Rider capacity: 3
- Weight capacity: 600 lb / 272 kg
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gal / 60 L
- Storage capacity - Glove Box: 1.7 US gal / 6.6 L
- Storage capacity - Front Bin: 29 US gal / 110 L
- Storage capacity - Total: 30.7 US gal / 116.6 L
- Length: 132.6" / 336.8 cm
- Width: 48.5" / 123.1 cm
- Height: 44'' / 111.8 cm
- Type: GTI™ Hull
- Material: Fiberglass
- Rotax® Engine: 1500 HO ACE™
- Intake system: Supercharged with external intercooler
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling system (CLCS)
- Reverse system: Electronic iBR®*
- Fuel type: 87 octane
- Throttle System: iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system
- Exhaust System: D-Sea-BeI™ system
- Type of Gauge: Multifunction Display
- Main Functions: Speedometer, RPM, Clock, VTS™ Display, Fuel Consumption Instant & Average, Vehicle Hour Display, Sport Mode, ECO® Mode
- Dry weight: 807 lb / 367 kg
- ECO® Mode
- Standard Seat
- Seat Strap
- High-Performance VTS™ (Variable Trim System)
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key
- Wide-Angle Mirrors
- Handlegrip with Palm Rests
- Footwell Carpets
- Tow Hook
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
All product comparisons, industry and market claims refer to new sit down PWC with 4-stroke engines. Watercraft performance may vary depending on, among other things, general conditions, ambient temperature, and altitude, riding ability and rider/passenger weight. Testing of competitive models done under identical conditions. Because of our ongoing commitment to product quality and innovation, BRP reserves the right at anytime to discontinue or change specifications, price, design, features, models or equipment without incurring any obligation. *Electronic brake, neutral and reverse.