21 Grassy Point Road Stony Point, NY
2023 Sea Doo GTX 230
2023 SEA DOO GTX 230
With the largest swim platform in the industry and a removable seat, the GTX models allow to lounge or enjoy a picnic. Add the music from its Bluetooth Audio System and extra cargo, like a cooler and your days on the water would never be the same.
- Direct Access Front Storage: Large front storage area that's easily accessible from a seated position.
- Swim Platform with Integrated LinQ™ System: Exclusive quick-attach system on the largest swim platform in the industry that allows for easy installation of accessories.
- BRP Audio-Premium (Optional): An industry-first manufacturer-installed, truly waterproof, Bluetooth® audio system.
- Rotax® 1630 ACE™- 170 / 1630 ACE™- 230 Engine: The Rotax® 1630 ACE - 230 offers instant acceleration by way of a powerful supercharger, while the new Rotax® 1630 ACE™- 170 is the most powerful naturally aspirated Rotax engine ever on a Sea-Doo.
- Watertight Phone Box: Waterproof and shockproof compartment specifically designed for phone protection.
- ST3 Hull™: An innovative hull that sets the benchmark for rough water handling, stability, and offshore performance.
- Rider Capacity: 3
- Weight Capacity: 600 lb / 272 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 18.5 US gal / 70 L
- Glove Box: 0.8 US gal / 2,9 L
- Front Bin: 25.3 US gal / 96 L
- Storage Capacity - Total: 26.1 US gal / 98.9 L
- Length: 135.9" / 345.1 cm
- Width: 49.4" / 125.5 cm
- Height: 44.8" / 113.8 cm
- Type ST3 Hull™
- Material Fiberglass
- Model: GTX 230
- Horsepower: 230 hp
- Intake System: Supercharged with external intercooler
- Displacement: 1630 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Reverse System: Electronic iBR®*
- Fuel Type: 87 octane
- Throttle System: iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) System
- Exhaust System: D-Sea-BeI™ System
- Type of Gauge: 7.6" Wide Digital Display
- Main Functions: Speedometer, RPM, Clock, VTS™ Display, Fuel Autonomy Distance & Time to Empty, Vehicle Hour Display, Sport Mode, ECO® Mode, Slow Mode, Speed Regulator
- Dry Weight: 805 lb. (365 kg)
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year
- ECO® Mode
- Ergolock™ Seat with Stepped Design
- Split Seat (2 parts)
- Seat Strap
- Trim Tabs
- VTS™ (Variable Trim System)
- Boarding Ladder
- Ski Tow Eye
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key
- Direct Access Front Storage
- Watertight Phone Box
- LinQ™ Attachment System
- BRP Audio-Premium (Optional)
- Wide-Angle Mirrors
- Handlegrip with Palm Rests
- Footwell Carpets
- Large Swim Platform
- Tilt Steering